Learn how to administer dermal fillers & botulinum toxin safely
- PREREQUISITIES & cost
Pricing can depend on experience and prerequisites, to find out more information as to what is needed to complete this course click here.
- earning potential
Estimated salary £87,700
Run your own clinic or be a very desirable employee
LEVEL 7 AESTHETIC DIPLOMA QUALIFICATION
The Qualifi, Ofqual regulated detailed learning has been designed to cover some important points that basic 1-2 day courses simply miss!
As you know, there is lots of speculation about whether the level 5&7 will become law upon the new licensing agreement being spoken about in parliament. Well speculation is the mother of all c&*k ups!
Rather than worrying about what may or may not happen (although we are all hoping for legislation to make this industry much safer!) we are so proud of you, our potential students who are going the extra mile to ensure they qualify with a nationally recognised qualification that is recognised by Ofqual and future proofing their businesses & careers. Not only that, showing potential clients why they are the best in what they do and can offer a range of treatments in a highly competent manner, instil trust with your clients and setting you apart from the competition.
what does the level
- Unit AP701| Facial consultation
- Unit AP702 | Psychology of facial aesthetics
- Unit AP703 | botulinum toxins to face and neck
- Unit AP704 | tempory and reversible dermal fillers to face and neck
- Unit AP705 | management of complications and medical emergencies
- Upper Face – Frontalis, Orbicularis Occuli, Corrugator Supercilii, Procerus,
- Lower Face and neck – Masseter, Mentalis, Platysma, Nasalis, Levator Labii Superioris, Orbicularis Oris, Depressor Anguli Oris
- Midface – Nasolabial lines, Zygomatic, Cheek augmentation
- Lower Face and neck – Marionette lines, Peri oral lines, Lip line and Lip volumisation
Can’t thank Emma enough. Super patient, professional and kind and made me feel relaxed. Talked everything through thoroughly so I knew exactly what was happening throughout the training. 100% recommend. Thank you.SOPHIA BARKER