Line Reducing treatments reduce the appearance of wrinkles by paralyzing underlying facial muscles. It successfully treats a wide variety of medical conditions.
- treatment aftercare
- Keep the skin cool
- Apply soothing product
- Avoid heat
- Avoid sun
- Use SPF
- Don’t wax/pluck the hair
- TREATMENT RESULTS
Line reducing injections usually begin working 1 to 3 days after treatment, though it can take a week or more to see full results. Not all people have visible results or relief from symptoms. Depending on the problem being treated, the effect may last 3 to 4 months
- TREATMENT RESTRICTIONS
- Pre-existing medical conditions that cause muscle weakness, including motor neurone disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and myasthenia gravis
- Infection overlying the injection site
- Previous allergic or hypersensitive reactions to botulinum-A.
- Botulinum-A should also be avoided during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Certain medications that enhance the effects botulinum-A should be avoided. These medications include tetracycline antibiotics and aminoglycoside antibiotics.
- Blood thinners — including aspirin, warfarin and dabigatran — increase the risk of significant bruising from injection sites.
- TREATMENT TIPS
- Protect Your Skin From UVA and UVB Rays
- Workout in Moderation
- Use Collagen-Boosting and Antioxidant Skin-Care Ingredients
- Avoid Cheap OTC Skin Products
- Slather on the Moisturizer
- Eat Well and Stay Hydrated
- Zinc Supplements
- Don’t Smoke
Here at Emma Hart Aesthetics we offer a wide range of anti-ageing treatments from skin treatments to dermal fillers, which are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines and provide a youthful glow to the skin.
Keeping your face smooth and supple is no easy task. Lines and wrinkles form as the ageing process leaves our skin lacking elasticity and collagen, along with sun damage.
Line reducing injections use a toxin to prevent a muscle from moving for a limited time. These shots are often used to smooth wrinkles on the face. They’re also used to treat neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladder, lazy eye and other conditions. The toxin used in these injections also may help prevent migraine.
The medicine in Botox injections is made from the same toxin that causes a type of food poisoning called botulism. But the forms of purified botulinum toxin used by licensed health care providers meet medical control standards. These standards were approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As a rule, the bacteria toxins used for medical purposes are not harmful if used correctly.
How much is it?
“Excellent service… Emma was very professional and approachable, took time to listen to my problem, but not pushy to go for any treatments would Highly recommend !!”