Skin Peels Tailored To You
We can treat a whole range of skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, acne and acne scarring, age spots, enlarged pores, dark areas and sun-damaged skin.
- treatment aftercare
- Avoid any hot baths, showers or heat treatment
- Avoid exercise or anything that will cause excessive sweating
- Do not cleanse the skin or apply any product for the rest of the day
- After 12 hours cleanse with Vitamin Veil Cleanser, applying to fingertips
and lightly cleanse in a circular motion over the face and neck DO NOT
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry
- Apply 2 drops of Vitamin C Reversal Serum, allow to dry
- Apply Post Peel Balm to the entire treated area
- Avoid direct sunlight for the duration of the peel. Apply Light Day
Sunscreen SPF 30
- SUN PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES IS VERY IMPORTANT
- Continue normal homecare routine after peeling is completed
- The use of Retinols can resume 14 days after the peel
- treatment results
Depending on the type of peel used:
- Brightening of pigmentation due to acne, melasma, or photo damaged skin
- Increase cell turnover
- Can be used on all Fitzpatricks
- Self neutralizing
- Increased collagen and elastin through fibroblast stimulation
- treatment restrictions
- Vit A Sensitivity
- Dr/Dehydrated skin
- Comprimised lipid barrier
- Accutane within the last year
- Glycolic/Salicylic acid use within last week
- Pregnant/breast feeding
- Active coldsores
- Open wounds
- Retin-A within last week
- treatment tips
- Includes Post Peel At Home Kit
- Multiple peels may be required (every 8 weeks)
- Follow aftercare advice
circadia skin peels
The Science Behind Circadia Peels
Circadia peels are specifically designed to induce controlled damage on the skin’s surface. This is done to remove the superficial layer of skin cells that may be inhibiting the emergence of new skin cells. As a result, the skin begins to remove these dead cells, generating new cells and collagen in the process.
We offer 3 of the Circadia peels:
Lactic Acid Peel (35%)
Lactic Acid is a member of the Alpha Hydroxy group of molecules the promote the shedding of skin cells. Suitable for most skin type,s ideal for aging, dry and sensitive skin types.
Vitamin A Accelerator Peel
Vitamin A Accelerator is a multifunctional treatment booster designed to accelerate physical peeling from the inside out without creating damage to the skin. Suitable for all skin types, aging, dry, fine lines, brightening of post-inflammatory pigmentation and sun damaged skin.
The Mandeliclear peel is the deepest peel we currently offer, it was specifically developed to treat pigmentation issues. Brightening of post-inflammatory due to acne, melasma or sun damaged skin or mild acne scarring.
How much is it?
Have a question?
Chemical peeling is one of the oldest forms of skin rejuvenation.
Chemical peels come in various depths and strengths. Lighter peels with no downtime treat the outer layers of the skin and stronger peels penetrate more deeply into the skin to cause controlled damage to make changes to the function of the skin.
The chemical peeling agent used raises the acidity of the skin from its normal state to speed up the natural migration of skin cells, they dissolve the bonds between the cells allowing them to shed more easily.
Chemical peels cause minimum discomfort if any. You may experience slight tingling, heat, and tightness.
Deeper peels may be hot for a few minutes and a fan may be used to alleviate the heat sensation.
The practitioner will remain with you through your treatment and monitor your skin response and ensure your comfort.
Depending on the strength of the chemical peel will determine the side effects and the degree these will be experienced. A well-prepared skin pretreatment will have a reduction in prolonged side effects and any adverse reactions.
The normal side effects of a peel include slight redness to more prolonged redness, some sensitivity, itching can occur but using the appropriate after care will eliminate this, peeling and flakiness will occur and is a desired side effect for some peels.
Results can be seen immediately with some peels, but the results can take time over a series of peels.
Superficial peels and enzymes results will be immediate and will improve over the next week the skin will feel more hydrated and have a glowing complexion.
Medium depth peels the results will be apparent after the skin has healed and stopped shedding this process will take over ten days