Sunekos® is an injectable skin boosting treatment containing amino acids and hyaluronic acid. It works by stimulating the fibroblasts in the skin to produce a complete mix of collagen and elastin.
sunekos | skin booster
Sunekos® formula has been proved by studies (1) (2) to be able to stimulate the fibroblasts of the dermis reproducing both collagen and elastin, key elements for Extracellular Matrix (ECM) regeneration.
Sunekos® acts against the process of ageing in a natural way respecting your natural face contour. Therefore it is not a filler, as it is non-crosslinked, and is good alternative for clients who do not want filler or wrinkle relaxing treatments.
Sunekos is great for clients who are concerned with-
- Loss of skin tone, sagging and severe wrinkles
- Skin ageing
- Loss of hydration
- Acne scarring
- Sun damage
- Dark circles under eyes
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Sunekos 200 is particularly effective in the Periocular Area, to reduce dark circles and bags, and on the Forehead.
areas we can treat?
is it right
FINE LINES & WRINKLES
Elasticity and Firmness
Tone & Vibrancy
What Our Happy Clients Say About Us
get in touch
For all inquires, please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and make sure you have an amazing experience with us.
Contra-Indications to a Sunekos treatment-
- Skin diseases or disorders, in the area to be treated: Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis
- Chronic medical condition: heart disease, cancer, cystic fibrosis
- Auto immune diseases i.e. Lupus, Crohn’s, colitis: where the body attack its own tissues and organs
- Any Viral infection: Cold sores (if active) or viral infection like a cold.
- Any Fungal infections: Ringworm
- Any Bacterial infections: Impetigo, Conjunctivitis
- Active Acne
- Roaccutane used in the last 12 months
- Recent scar tissue (6 months)
- Other aesthetic treatments- wait 2 weeks after
- Anti coagulants
- Hypersensitive skin
- Pregnancy/breast feeding
- COVID immunisation in the last 2 weeks, or due to have within 2 weeks of having Sunekos
This list is not exhaustive and if in doubt do not perform a treatment until you have checked with a medical professional for approval that the treatment can go ahead.
The client can be given a consent form to get completed by their doctor.
The product is injected in small ‘deposits’, you may be able to see them initially, but they settle usually within hours. It may be possible to feel the product where it has been injected under the skin. It will settle, there is no need to massage.
- Make-up should not be worn for 12 hours
- You are advised to avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours
- Avoid sun bathing, and extremes of heat or cold for 14 days post treatment.
Any bruising may take a few days to appear, arnica can be helpful in clearing bruising. It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment.
- Tenderness should settle as swelling and bruising goes down.
We apply a topical numbing agent to help ease any pain. However some clients still feel a stinging sensation as the product is injected.
Sunekos can be used around the eye area and forehead, Profhilo cannot.
Profhilo treatments are spaced at 4 week intervals and a courswe of 2, Sunekos is every 7-10 days and a course of 4 is required to see long lasting results.
Sunekos is a blend of HA and amino acids, Profhilo is different levels of concentrated HA
Effects of Sunekos generally lasts for 6-9 months, this however can depend on the individuals rate of metabolism and on how fast the hyaluronic acid is absorbed. With repeated treatments the effects tend to last longer and clients can have smaller top ups every 6-12 months.
Yes, your practitioner will massage the treated areas in one of two methods to provide maximum results
The Interstitial Fluid Technique is an injection technique developed by Professional Dietetics medical team to get faster results especially in the first phase
Using this injection technique and following with lymphatic massage towards the lymph nodes vastly improves the apearaqnce of wrinkles and fine lines for optimal results.
The RIFT technique involves massage in the opposite way of the lymph nodes. This will build and fill out the tissues giving a fuller effect to the area treated. This is good for clients with hollow features.